Tuesday, October 7, 2008

HANR 30/09/2008 (Holiday Afternoon North Ride)

Ok. So you guys got holiday ah. Leave the working boy out eh.. LOLz.
Damn I wish I had the money to ride when I was a kid. Anyway. Can see that you guys had lots of fun under the sun.

The Man doing a fu*king awsome No Hander Tree Stall!

Next to the Basket Ball court for some hucking action!

For some strange reason they manage to find a cart!

Lay it down nicely, and.............................................................
HUCK!!!!
WOOT! Our first sequence shot!

Ok. Next some 180s from Narin.


The Man In action again! WOOT!

Foot Plant!


Fence RIDE!

Then it turned dark and the Night Dwellers came out for a photo shoot.
DeRoy with his kick ass Manual action!

No idea who is this this. Too far for me to identify. I suspect it is Jerm.
Bunny to Abubaka to Wheele. Fu*king Awsome sh*t!

After along day of riding and hucking....

Last but not least....
Good bye Mr Orange BMX. We will miss you.